👉 Our tech-loving team hopes you'll want to join us!
Taking part in our team means being part of an exciting, diverse work environment, where no two days are alike. As part of your role, you will be heavily involved in our technical challenges and will be able to collaborate with many parts of the organization to solve them. Your daily agenda will consist following:
- Provide technical support on our platforms & terminals (by phone, ticketing & email)
- Give technical training/webinars to our partners & end-customers
- Participate in installations & migrations
- Testing of new products & features
- Troubleshooting & bug fixing
- Maintain technical documentation and training material
To do well and have lots of fun in this role, we believe that you have some experience from a supportive role, are genuinely curious about how things work, and are eager to understand technical issues. To succeed, it's important that you:
- Have broad all-round IT knowledge
- Are support & customer oriented
- Have experience working with VoIP / IP telephony / UC
- Knowledge of networking (switches, routers & firewalls)
- Fluent in French and proficient in English
ALLOcloud is the place to be!
ALLOcloud is a provider of advanced Cloud Communications and Collaboration solutions in Belgium and France. Headquartered in the suburbs of Brussels, Belgium, with sales offices in France and additional software development, sales & technical support in Tunisia.
ALLOcloud joined the Swedish Telavox family in June 2021. We are now proud to be ALLOcloud - a Telavox company. Read more about Telavox here
Les Berges du Lac 2 (City Lake Center, Avenue du Dollar), Tunis
Are you interested in becoming part of ALLOcloud? Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Technical Director Rens Monstrey (firstname.lastname@example.org).