- Are you a person that gets excited when you think about all the possibilities that technology brings?
- Are you eager to learn all about how financial systems could be optimised?
- Do you get goosebumps when you think about how scalable system solutions combined with efficient processes actually enables company growth?
If so, keep on reading!
We are currently recruiting a Financial Systems Controller to our Group Finance team. You will be essential for enabling scalable system solutions and also a key driver for enabling business insights through our group reporting tool. We offer a challenging position where you will be able to develop both your financial and analytical skills as well as your system management skills. The work requires close cooperation with both Telavox Group Finance and our local entities outside of Sweden as well as our Tech/IT and Business support system teams.
You will join the Finance department during exciting times since we are in the middle of a transformation journey where systems, processes and skills are continuously improved. With rapid growth expected, and with acquisitions as an essential part of our growth strategy, scalable system solutions and efficient data management and reporting are key to efficient integrations of our acquired companies and to deliver timely and relevant business insights.
What will you do?
You will play a significant role in improving our financial systems and developing both existing and new tools. Your main focus will be on developing our group financial system NetSuite.
Main responsibilities include:
- Be the main system administrator of NetSuite and lead the development of the platform.
- Drive and support NetSuite integrations towards various systems such as our internal business support system and our business intelligence tools.
- Provide technical support and training to our NetSuite users.
- Drive NetSuite implementations in our acquired companies and ensure continued standardization of system usage and common processes and tools for all countries.
- Drive automation and translate business needs into applicable system solutions.
- Improve our data management and make relevant information easily available through reports and analysis tools to enable efficient operational and strategic decision making.
- Project management for system implementations within the Finance area.
- Deep dive analyses on an ad hoc basis.
The position will be based in our head office in Malmö and you will report directly to the Group Finance Director. Some on-site visits and travelling to our subsidiaries will be required in this role.
To be successful in this role we believe you have a strong business-oriented focus with a BSc or MSc in Finance and/or Information Systems and 3-7 years of relevant experience. Excellent Excel and ERP/reporting system skills and a profound interest in process- and system related matters and opportunities is a prerequisite for this role.
The ideal candidate could have a controller background combined with a couple of years hands on experience as an ERP consultant or similar. Experience of working within an international organization is an advantage and a background from a SaaS or Telecom company would be the icing on the cake but not a must.
We are looking for you, who thrives in a dynamic, service oriented and challenging environment and is analytical, solution oriented and has a history of completing tasks and projects with high quality. As close collaboration, with both Telavox Group Finance and our local entities outside of Sweden as well as our Tech/IT and Business support system teams, is a natural part of this role we expect you to be a communicative and collaborative person.
Telavox is the place to be!
Since Telavox's journey started in 2002, we have strengthened our position as the leading forward-thinking communication platform for businesses. We offer Telephony, PBX, messaging, meetings, and contact centres in one simple platform. Unlike our competitors, we own our platform and develop everything ourselves in-house.
Today we are a fast-growing and profitable company with +700 m in revenue and +360 Telavoxers in nine countries. In addition to being part of an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking tech company, we can offer you a warm-hearted culture, legendary kick-offs, competence development, great career opportunities, and lots of fun! With Telavox, you will also be part of a growth journey :-) Read more about our culture, our employees, and business in our Culture Book.
Are you interested in becoming part of Telavox? Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact our Recruiter Robert Jonasson at firstname.lastname@example.org.